The InspirationGetting Even
It all started back in 2012 when my now ex-boyfriend cheated on me on Valentine’s Day, after moving me out to Arizona from Colorado.
Devastated, I began throwing peppers in a blender. I wanted to make him one last meal.
That final farewell left him in the bathroom for 6 hours.
The recipe has since been modified in 2016. I wanted to create something with heat and flavor.
I hope you’ll enjoy it as much as I enjoyed my revenge.
– Tara Trificana, Founder
Hot Sauces for Failed Relationships
Behind the name Bondage is considered pleasure and pain, relationships are pleasure and painful and this hot sauce line is bound to bring you pleasure and pain.
Let me burn your booty hole!
Each variety comes with its own unique story and is hand-crafted with love in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Hot Sauce & Chill?So, you met someone. Things are going great! Romantic nights out, passionate nights in, and everything in between. You just click with this person. It's like a fairytale, what could go wrong? Then it happens. One day those rose-colored glasses slip off your smiling, hopeful face. You see the ugly truth after a seemingly small disagreement. Suddenly, you start to wonder about all those "awful" exes you heard all about. What was their side of the story? Maybe this person isn't the perfect prince or princess you thought you were falling for. Now when your friends ask how things are going with so-and-so or how your love life is, you're back to replying, "Still Single..."
Here's to the wild journey of sweet beginnings, and unexpected, heated endings.
Contains: Tomatillos, habanero peppers, jalapeño peppers, and serrano peppers
- How Hot?Mild: Just friends - little to no heat but all the flavor. Scoville: 200,000
- Plays Well WithEverything: the balance of sweet and heat makes this one enjoyable as an add-in to any condiment. Also try it in a sandwich or in any crock-pot recipe, if you're felling really wild.
Because You Cheated
- Hot Sauce & Chill?You sensed something was wrong. The short replies, the very apparent disinterest. What once was a strong flame is now but a sad, twinkling ember of a passion that once was. Then, your worst fear and creeping suspicion is confirmed - there's someone else. Time goes on, you get back up and attempt to mend together the pieces of your broken heart through dead-end dates and rebounds. But you can't seem to shake the one that did you wrong. Then you get a text months later - "Hey. Hope you're doing well." Maybe we can just meet for coffee and see how it goes...
Contains: Habanero peppers, tomatillos, serrano peppers, and jalapeño peppers
- How Hot?Medium: Friends with benefits - nothing serious, but still having a real good time. Scoville: 600,000
- Plays Well WithTacos and breakfast foods.
- Hot Sauce & Chill?Back to square one. Alone, but don't want to be. Getting back with the ex didn't work out. Maybe chat up some old flings? No. They're now in relationships. The one that isn't, left you on read. Why is it so difficult to find a genuine person who's compatible with you? You get lucky and find someone through a popular dating website that you just click with. Awesome! You chat for a few weeks, go on a date or two. This is great, you can't believe you were about to give up hope. Of course there was someone out there waiting for you. One day, there's a change in tone, messages come less and less frequently. Maybe they're just busy, that's okay. Everyone gets busy, right? But now you're getting no response. At all. Alright. You get the hint. Back to square one...
Contains: Trinidad peppers and scorpion peppers
- How Hot?Hot: Going steady - this might hurt in the end, but what's life without risks? Scoville: 1,000,000
- Plays Well WithTacos, steak, chicken.
This Is My Revenge
- Hot Sauce & Chill?You’ve finally had enough. You’re tired of the lies and games. You’re tired of constantly thinking everything is your fault. You’ve spent years trying to make things work. You’ve spent endless nights on dating apps or at bars looking for “the right one” to try to distract you and ease the pain. Enough is enough. It’s time to move on, for good. But before you do, make one last farewell meal. Then, just when they think everything will be okay, your fiery revenge hits them. Now you can finally move on. You've gotten your closure - burning them like they've burned you so many times before.
- How Hot?Heartbreaker: The one that got away – tears, so many tears. And regrettable, drunken text messages. You’ll recover, but you’ll always remember this one. Scoville: 3,000,000
- Plays Well WithSalads, avocado, anything served with sour cream.
Still Single & Because You Cheated Bundle
- Hot Sauce & Chill?Not ready to commit to just one? See if you're ready for an open relationship with this Still Single and Because You Cheated bundle.
Beginning to End 4-Pack Bundle
- Hot Sauce & Chill?Embrace it all with this bundle of all 4 hot sauces: Still Single, Because You Cheated, Ghosted, and This Is My Revenge
Bondage Hot Sauce T-Shirt
- Hot Sauce & Chill?Show ’em why you’re “Still Single” with this Bondage Hot Sauce t-shirt! The single-sided option ($20) features the “Still Single” art on the front. The double-sided option ($35) features the “Still Single” art on the front and the “Because You Cheated” art on the back.
We’ve all been there at one point. We get a little lonely we go to a bar and we meet someone, maybe we’re just looking for a fling or maybe we’re hoping to connect with someone.
What we never anticipate is actually finding that connection, because let’s face it… dating sucks. So when we do find it, it takes us on an emotional roller coaster and awakens our “feelings“ – you know those things that you shut down a long time ago when your ex ripped out your heart and left you for someone else.
Whether the reason is deeply psychological or just loneliness, we can often allow ourselves to fall for the unrealistic grounds of a quick connection.
This is why each of my four twisted hot sauces now exist. Whether you have a desire for pleasure or pain, these flavors will tie you in knots!
What's Your Kink?Spice it Up
Just friends – little to not heat, but all the flavor
Friends with benefits – nothing serious, but still having a real good time
Going steady – this might hurt in the end but what’s life without risks?
The one that got away – tears, so many tears. And regrettable, drunken text messages. You’ll recover, but you’ll always remember this one.